CONTROL YOUR POOL PUMP, UV-C and DOSING PUMPS IN ONLY ONE BUTTON
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Pool Manager has an integrated control panel. With this panel, you can adjust the running hours of the pool pump, and the dose rate of the dosing pumps in seconds, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The Blue Lagoon UV-C Pool Manager will ensure that your pool water is clean, fresh and clear in an efficient and environmentally-friendly manner. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This can reduce the concentration of chlorine up to 50 - 80%!
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE UV-C POOL MANAGER:
- · Automatic setting for main voltage.
- · Automatic detection of main voltage frequency 50 or 60Hz.
- · Integrated clock in 24-hour format.
- · Integrated battery for ½ year storage of time settings for integrated real time clock.
- · Max. Flow 25000 L/h, Max. Pressure – 2bar, Connection – 63/50mm Length of device – 100cm.
ADVANTAGE OF UV-C TREATMENT:
- · Ensures fresh, clean and clear water.
- · Disinfects water efficiency and safety.
- · Bound chlorine is broken down by UV-C light.
- · Protects your pool from germs.
- · Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control.
- · Can reduce the use of chlorine and other chemicals up to 80%
- · Prevents the smell of chlorine and irritation to the skin and eyes(red eyes)
- · More environmentally – friendly than traditional methods.
ADVANTAGE OF THE BLUE LAGOON UV-C POOL MANAGER:
- · Built-in electronic pre-sector to ensure a smooth power supply.
- · Has a flow switch that switches the machine off as soon as no water flow-through is detected.
- · Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection.
- · Includes a Philips UV-C lamp.
- · Integrated adjustable time meter for UV-C lamp.
- · Digital indication when the lamp needs replacing.
- · Integrated adjustable control for a swimming pool pump.
- · Integrated adjustable control for two dosing pumps.
- · Including two dosing pumps.
- · 316L stainless steel housing.
- · Easy installation and maintenance.
- · 1 year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults.
UV LAMP TIME METER:
- · Time meter with 4-digit display.
- · Internal memory storing the latest counter position when the UV lamp is switched off.
- · Adjustable UV lamp replacement time with alarm function.
DOSING PUMPS CONTROL:
- · Mains voltage control for 2 dosing pumps.
- · Individually adjustable dosing volume for each dosing pump, to be set in seconds.
- · Integrated into the 24-hour cycle together with the swimming pool pump.
- · Anti-cyclic setting with ½ hour delay with regard to each other in order to prevent undesired mixing of liquids.
- · Can be used with dosing pumps up to 60w.
SWIMMING POOL PUMP CONTROL:
- · Switch on and off times can be adjusted per 24—hour period.
- · Time settings are stored for ½ year after the system has been switched off.
- · Combined with a flow switch, automatic switch-off if the water pressure drops, thereby preventing the swimming pool pump from overheating.
- · Can be used with pumps up to 3KW.
UV LAMP PROTECTION:
- Combined with a flow switch, a switch-on delay to protect the UV lamp the switch-on voltage peaks of the swimming pool pump.